Monday, November 11, 2013

Unforgettable Moment

I had an unforgettable moment in my life. It happened when i was 13 years old. I went to singapore for vacation with my family. It was my first time travel out of indonesia.

At that time i was really careless about my stuff. We arrived to singapore and had an immigration check. After that we rode mrt to eat. We ate at chinese food restaurant and it was delicious. I bought a small bag to put my passport,wallet, and many important things. i put it beside me on the chair. After we ate we wanted to go to the hotel to put our stuff. On the way there i remembered that i bought a small bag to put important things and i left it in the restaurant! I was really worried and anxious to told my mom about,but i told her. She was angry with me and we all back to the restaurant to searched it. Fortunately the owner of the restaurant saved it. So i had my bag again.

It was my unforgettable moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment