Monday, November 11, 2013

MY SELF



Hello! My name is Hanifa Shaviya Fernady. My nickname is hanifa. I am 15 years old now in 3 senior high school first grader. I was born in Surabaya, 15th of September 1998. My hobbies are reading novels or comics and playing piano. My favourite comic is conan. My piano genre is classic. I like playing piano because everytime i play it i feel peaceful and happy. It will make my mood up. My favourite pianist is yiruma.
When i was born untill i was 9 years old, i lived in Surabaya. When i was 10 years old i moved to Denpasar,Bali. I lived there for 2 years. Than i moved here, to Bandung and now i live in kopo permai street block 10ax number 1.       I went to 7 junior high school.
I have 3 siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers. My sister’s name is Alyara and my brother’s name are Dhega and Garriq. When i grow up i want to be a doctor because i think it is a very cool job. i want to be successful woman too. I was inspired by my parents because they are very hardworking and never give up.
My favourite food is roasted fish because i enjoyed eating it. My favourite subject is english.
My motto is “keep trying even if you fail and dont give up”.



No comments:

Post a Comment