Thursday, February 5, 2015

my holiday

Last holiday I went to jakarta to see my family who lived there. I went to the mall to go shopping with my grandma. My grandma really loved shopping because she usually makes some t shirt, dress, necklaces, etc. Besides went to the mall, I stayed at my cousin house for a few days. We played and had a gathering at my cousin house.

 After a few days, I came back to bandung. At bandung, I went to see a movie in the theater. I went to tsm with my sister and brothers. I watched the hobbit with them. It was a great movie.

I went to my cousin's party too. She just had a baby. So, to congratulated her, we had a blessed party to welcome her baby in the world.

When I was in bandung, I spent my time at home a lot. I babysitting my little brother.

After two weeks in bandung, I came back to jakarta to the dwp concert. It is djakarta warehouse project. Its a concert that represents edm musics. There was some dj for all around the world in one concert.

In the concert, it was crowded. Actually it was a concert for seventeen years old and older. But, I watched that concert hehe. The concert was start at 6 o'clock in the evening and over at 5 o'clock in the morning. It was really fun.

I watched many dj and enjoyed the show very much. I danced all night long. I went there together with my sister. It just two of us. My father dropped me there and picked me up again.

After the concert, I went to eat with my father because we just ate snack at the concert. We ate in the Japanese restaurant. After that we came home to my cousin's house. We stayed at jakarta for 4 days. We went around jakarta for culinary round. We found many good food in Jakarta.

At the end of my holiday, my father took all the family to watched movie in cinema. We watched cartoon movie. It was paddington. It was very cute and adorable. We went to the karaoke too. It was an enjoyable time and very precious.

I enjoyed this holiday because I spent it a lot with my family. When Im at school, I rare to see my family member. That's why this holiday so precious to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment