Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HOLIDAY

   This holiday i just stayed at home,or went to the mall to watched a movie. It was'nt interesting, but i celebrated new years in my grandma house with my big family. 
   We arrived at my grandma house at 8 o'clock. We had a dinner together. We ate sandwich, chicken,hot dog, and etc. We played, watched a movie, and sang to waited untill midnight.
     When midnight came we celebrated it with fireworks. There are a lot of fireworks . The neighbors lighted the fireworks too, so its like fireworks party. We grilled steaks and sausages too. I sleptover at my grandma house. Me and my cousins played card untill 3 o'clock in the morning and my aunt told us to get to sleep.
       The next day we woke up very late and we went to the mall to watched movie in the theatre. We went to the karaoke too. We walked around the mall and went to dago to walked around. That how i spent my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment